Sunday, April 13, 2008

Story Time

That's a heating pad on Dylan's leg (he complains of growing pains) incase you were wondering.
Dylan and Jaxson enjoying their story

Nick has decided to make the commitment to read to the boys every night before bed.  Dylan absolutely loves books, and would have you read him every book we have before bed if he had his way.  So far he will have to settle for two books.  Jaxson actually likes being read to, even if he has no clue as to what is going on.  I am sure if this becomes a habit, Dylan won't let us stop, so I hope we can keep this going.  I know when Nick begins his residency in oral surgery I will have to take over.  Not that I don't want to, but I tend to get lazy toward the end of the day!  I am lucky to have a husband who loves his kids so much!  He is always saying he is excited to teach the boys to play sports once Jaxson gets older.  Dylan has been into any sport that involves a ball since he could walk, and his eager to teach his little brother how to do everything.  Everyday he asks me if Jaxson has teeth yet.. (because getting teeth magically makes him older!)  I just love my 3 boys :)

1 comment:

Creative Corner said...

You do have such a great guy. It is so fun to see pictures and I cant believe how old they both are! You have such a cute family.