Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching Up (July pictures)











These pictures are from the sprinkler park and pool we visited this month. The sprinkler park was kind of a drive, but Dylan had fun. The pool is in an apartment complex down the road. My friend sneaks in with her kids so I joined her. There aren't any public pools where we live so what else can we do? Jaxson likes the water and doesn't mind getting wet at all. I am hoping to enroll Dylan in swimming lessons this summer, when I get around to getting a gym membership. At least the gyms seem to have outdoor pools!







2 comments:

Carolyn said...

It looks like you found the "sprinkler park". Next time we drive all the way out there, I'll have to meet you there.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Jaxson is getting way to big! He is just sooo cute! Looks like fun but don't have to much fun without us.