Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Memphis Children's Museum








I took Dylan to visit the Memphis Children's museum a little while ago and here are the pictures. It was a fun place and he liked it a lot. I think it was pretty comparable to the Omaha museum just way more crowded! Unfortunately for us it is also a 20 minute drive from our house. The zoo is that far away too. That is one thing I miss about Omaha, we had that stuff 5 minutes away! It has been 100 degrees here in Memphis so we haven't been doing many outdoor activities. We had a play set installed in our backyard when we first moved in and Dylan has barely used it since he gets over heated after 5 minutes outside. We beat the heat by staying in the air conditioning and making runs to Sonic down the road. They have great drinks and if you go during happy hour they are 1/2 price! There are a group of girls that do pilates 3 mornings a week at the church. I have been trying to go even though it is at 9:00 am. That is really early for me especially with 2 kids. I mainly go so Dylan can run around with the other 15 kids in the church gym. I am not sure how much of a work out I get since Jaxson doesn't like sitting in his car seat the whole time. Nick has been busy as usual and I will have to post about him later. He has a much more exciting day than I do!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! Looks like he had a really fun time.

Unknown said...

We miss Dylan!! (and of course you all too) but I miss the good influence and buddy he is with Jantsen and how fun it was to have him come over to our house and play and race cars and trains and everything that Jantsen loved Dylan loved. Hope you guys are having a good summer and I will talk to you soon!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

How are you? give me a call and give me your new # do you see Heather?

Marshall and Dana said...

Hey if you get too bored you can come to an even hotter place and visit me!!! Lexi would loooove to see Dylan. The other week Lexi's 2 friends were out of town and I didn't really know anyone in the ward yet to call and she said "mom, I have no friends here." It kinda made me so sad for her. We will have to give Dylan a call sometime.

Teri said...

Looks like you guys are having fun and doing well! Dylan is getting so tall! What a big boy!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Looks like a fun Museum. It seems to me you are fitting right in to Mephis and having a great time. Cute family pictures too! BUt..you need to update the main one :) Did you happen to see me on so you think you can dance!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I'm glad to hear you would have been willing to go with me to the book release of Breaking Dawn! I got my blog background off of pyzam.com but if I were you I wouldn't use that site b/c it erases all your stuff the right.