Sunday, June 22, 2008

Utah Trip



We are back from Utah. Have been back for a week actually, but since Jaxson wakes up several times a night, I tend to sleep instead of blog. We had a nice time in Utah. The weather was unusually chilly when we were there. I packed nothing but summer clothes, but we ended up needing warmer clothes a lot of time! Needless to say we didn't do a whole lot of swimming and boating like we anticipated. We did take the boat out once but it was 60 something degrees out! Nick was the only one crazy enough to put on a wet suit and go wake boarding. He was pretty desperate to go one last time before residency begins. Here are a few things we did while in Utah. We visited thanksgiving point, went to a really fun indoor/outdoor pool, saw the movie Iron Man, visited the salt lake children's museum, played mini golf, and ate out way too much. I also read the twilight series by stephanie Meyer, and stayed up until 2:00 am every night because I couldn't put those books down! I have more to blog about but I will update it tomorrow. I need to go to bed since I don't anticipate getting any sleep tonight. Gotta love babies!

3 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Yeah for Blogs! Your boys are too cute for words, and I love that you have a Breaking Dawn countdown =).

Marshall and Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. I cant believe Nick was wake boarding while there is snow still on the mountain in the background! Crazy!! I am also really looking forward to Breaking Dawn! I need to pre-order it. Talk to you later!

Durham Family said...

Can't believe how big Jaxson is getting. Looks like you guys are staying busy.