Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Shockers!!!

has the ball

On the sidelines
Being the goalie
Team spirit
Post game dinner

Last night Dylan had his first soccer game of the season. I am glad he had a chance to play in the spring when we were living in Omaha so he knows what hes is doing now. He is always excited to go to practice and doesn't cry when he is knocked down. I think he is a good player but he is so methodical and over thinks his moves when he plays. It is pretty funny to watch him concentrating so hard. I have been telling him to just go for it and run fast! Dylan got a chance to play goalie and he prevented the other team from scoring! I think the final score was one to zero and we won. Dylan loves his shirt and we think it is cool that it has his name on it. After the game we went to dinner with some of our friends who have kids on Dylan's team. So I guess I really am a soccer mom minus the mini van. Most of our friends are mini van lovers and we have yet to join the club. I am too young to be driving a mini van aren't I?

8 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

Yes, Go Shockers! Cute post. We had fun at dinner with you guys, minus my purse being stolen ;)

Marshall and Dana said...

You are not too young for a mini van!!! If I can drive one, so can you! Anyways, I love there soccer shirts with there names. Lexi wears her grey wolf shirt to bed and howls when she wears it! Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Uh, you are ALWAYS too young for a mini-van!!! I'm so very anti the van. Stay strong!

whitney said...

Who is old enough to drive a mini van?! You can most certianly ride in mine anytime!! Go Shockers!!

Unknown said...

I love that dylan's name is on the back of his shirt. I miss the grey wolves! I didn't get Jantsen on a team this fall, kindof forgot, but come spring he better be ready to tear it up on the field!

Chelsea F. said...

I'm going to be so excited when Chloe is going to be old enough for organized sports! Especially at that age they are just too cute.

Amanda & Jason said...

you know how I feel about mini vans. They make me sick!!! Stay strong and don't give in!! Dylan looks like he is having lots of fun!!

maren said...

dylan looks so cute in his uniform! he and quincey can practice together in the backyard while you are here! excited to see you guys and to finally meet Jaxson.