Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Me and Emily
Tammy, Emily, me, and Starla
Our family
Dylan going down the moon bounce slides
Jaxson hanging out in his stroller
Nick and Steve
Me and Rebecca
Dylan bowling
Nick and the boys
Dylan with his glow stick
Lexi and Dylan
Little Pirate Tucker

Halloween weekend was crazy for us. Nick's friend Steve who went to dental school with him in Omaha flew out here and stayed with us for a couple days. He had an interview here in Memphis for a pediatric dentistry residency. We wish him the best of luck with the rest of his interviews! The day of Halloween Dylan went to preschool and had a great time with their Halloween festivities. After that my friend Emily was having a little bash at her house before the evening started. Nick was still stuck at his residency so Steve was my date ;) After that everyone headed to this huge baptist church that has a Halloween carnival every year. It was crazy!!! They had tons of moon bounces, rides, and were giving out candy to the kids. Best of all it was all free if you can believe that! I dressed up as a pirate and when Nick showed up he was still in his scrubs, so I guess you can say he went as himself, a resident!!! After the carnival we headed back to do some trick or treating. Emily's neighborhood had some trick or treaters still out so we took Dylan there. He was spider man of course. Jaxson was supposed to be a little devil but it was late and chilly so we kind of just didn't bother putting his costume on. It was such a fun night and I have to thank Emily for opening up her house to everyone. By the way in the top picture with me and Emily posing, we caught some perverted random guy taking our picture at the same time!!! I am still a little freaked out about that...

8 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Happy Halloween!! I love the sexy pirate costume and Im sure the fishnets reminded Nick of Carrissa!j/k YOu guys look great and looks like you have replaced us pretty quick with some new fun friends!!! Thats was fun that Steve got to come out, did he get to stay with you guys?? Your Disneyland trip looked fun too. I wish we were able to meet you guys there. I guess you will just have to make a trip out here! hint hint!!

Morris Family said...

Hey!!!! I can't believe how big Jaxson is.... your boys are SO cute :) I heard Nick's brother lives there so maybe you guys will have to come visit!!!! How is TN? Looks like you are having fun!!

Michelle said...

What a sexy momma!! Love the costumes!

Don't forget to vote today! :-)

Amanda & Jason said...

Wow!! Looks like you are having a great time there in TN. I can't say the same here. Rez life is hard and Jason and I and the kids are ready to go!!!!! That's cool that Steve got to come out and stay with ya!! Some day we will all have to get together for some big trip!! No kids!!!!! That would be great. Anyways! Miss ya guys.

emily said...

have you dared to google our picture to see if the pervo posted it!? jk
what a sicko. wish i had snapped a picture of him in the process!

Jeannette said...

I doubt it is on the internet, probably just his personal picture to look at when he is lonely! Hmmm I can only imagine.. **shudder**

Anonymous said...

well - whatcha gonna do when you have two hotties like ya'll? can't help if you're some good-looking eye candy!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!! I agree with Dana, the sexy pirate is fabulous! Have you checked plain tickets lately...just waiting for a good time to come out! Miss you guys!!