Friday, February 29, 2008

A day at the Children's Museum








Today we went to the Children's Museum with a couple friends.  We ended up missing the last outing to the museum so Dylan was really excited to go today.  I love how they are always changing it and adding new activities for the kids.  The best part is that it's free, so I feel we can go whenever we want.  I am going to miss going when we move, but we found out there is one in Memphis too!  It ended up being a great time until we were on our way out.  They have a cool funnel type thing, where you drop coins in and they circle all the way down into a hole.  I guess the proceeds go to the museum.  Unfortunately Dylan thought it would be cool to let his hot wheel car go in it.  Well it went through the hole and was gone for good.  I tried explaining to him that we couldn't get it out, but it didn't matter he cried for it the whole way home.  Gotta love four year olds huh?

No comments: